Friday, August 19, 2011

UPDATE!

I still have not gone to Home Depot.

I've been having a very hard time falling asleep the last few days, which has led to me sleeping in more, staying up later, wash, rinse, repeat. And more weird, vivid dreams.  This last one involved me keeping my old ferret in the refrigerator (not because he was dead; I guess he was like an arctic ferret...Arctic Ferrets should be the name of a band. Someone get on this.) while also shopping for a new family dog. And one of the regulars at my bar was wandering around, though I have no idea why. Don't particularly feel anything about this person, so them popping up in my subconscious is odd.

I wonder if I have time to get anything done before work. Maybe, if I leave right now, and stop writing. Now. Go! Get up! Or, have more coffee. -sip-

I haven't written anything remotely poem-like in a while. I should get on that.

Also, must continue to plan the upcoming trip to visit the older brother and sister-in-law and cute squishy niece. Seriously, she's so frakking cute.  I'm not big on babies, and I realize I may be biased in this case, but she's so. Damn. Cute. I want to punch her, she's so adorable.  Does anyone else have that urge, when something is so lovely and precious and huggable you just want to hurt it? Like, "God, that hamster is cute I want to eat it." No? Just me and the MF I guess.  Carry on.

-Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment