Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Merlot Makes the Day Vanish

Haven't written anything substantial in months. Le sigh, but my ancient netbook is in my lap so I might as well put something down here.

I have to keep reminding myself not to read any feminist blogs before going to work; it just makes me hate all my customers; every request for another Bud Light prefaced by some troglodyte grabbing my elbow (because I'm a female and that automatically means he has the right to touch my body) instills a prehistoric animal rage that makes me want to scream "Get your own fucking beer, and if you touch me again, you are going to lose an eye!" and then I remember that I could be answering phones in a temp agency which would be far more maddening, so I refrain.

I'm pretty sure radfems would scoff at my luke-warm liberal feminism, and I can't always say they're wrong.
Jill's thoughts on the super-creepy sexualized Thylane Blondeau photos are pretty on point.


Ugh,  I slept the day away because I was up late with Yellowtail and friends. Worth it though; we came up with ideas for our very own Youtube project.  I performed for the first time in ages and it felt so good. Giddy up!

-Starbuck

No comments:

Post a Comment